The explosion can be interpreted as a result of war or terrorisme. It could also be an expression of the cyclic prosess of demolition as a necessety for the creation of something new. Explosions are bursts of energy, and a proof that matter and energy are the same.
• Soloexhibition Haugesund Billedgalleri 2017
• Blaafargeverket 2016
• EGE-ART, Ege university, Izmir,Turkey, 2013.
• Soloexhibition at Vestfold artcenter, Tønsberg, 2012.
• Group show three artists, SOFT gallery, Oslo, 2012.
• Soloexhibition at Nordnorsk artcenter, Svolvær, 2011.
• Textile art in an international perspective, Trondheim Art Museum, 2010.
• Kunstvisitten, Akershus Art Center, 2010.
Østlandsutstillingen 2009, three venues in Norway, and at Palais am Festungsgraben, Berlin, 2009.